Book with us for a truly exclusive experience: we only accept one group at a time. There are no other guests. All facilities are for you only. The large swimming pool is clean, the water clear and for your exclusive use. No need to reserve the tennis court: the tennis court is available for you at all times. Same goes for the pool table, table tennis, picnic pond, playground, elaborate guest gardens, private sun decks, barbecue and of course that also goes for the large living room, kitchens and dining hall. Your group is truly private and safe behind the gates of this exclusive fenced estate.
Click on above picture to watch our introduction movie.
We welcome parties!
We welcome company events, family gatherings, bachelor parties, reunions, team building groups, weddings with photo ops right in our beautiful gardens. We are happy to work with you to create the event you have in mind. Please plan well in advance with us and give us the specifics of your event to make sure your event pans out exactly as you have in mind.
- We have a dedicated large party attic with 65 inch B&O screen TV and top of the line B&O 5-point sound system. 140 Watt per speaker and 280 Watt subwoofer!
- Pool parties are fine too: play your own music via our Sonos sound system. A separate side room offers a place to mix your drinks. We provide strong plastic glasses to use safely in the pool area.
- The high quality spacious horse stables with forecourt together with the beautifully laid out gardens and the 6000 square meter playground offer yet more party opportunities. You might, in advance consultation with us, invite day guests in addition to the guests staying overnight. Think garden parties, bonfires, open air drinks, receptions and whatever event you plan. In case the weather turns against you, we move into the very clean horse stables and under the terrace in front of the indoor pool or in the pool itself.
- Conditions apply. The main conditions: for hygienic reasons no partying with drinks in bedrooms, kitchens, living room or dining hall. No outside musical instruments or electronics such as speakers as you may disturb the quiet parts of the villa or blow the fuses! € 500 deposit required. Some activities require extra security and may bring extra costs. Conditions may change without prior notice when required.
The Villa is located on the shore of the IJzeren Man Lake in Weert
and at the entrance of the Kempen-Broek National Park.
Lots of nature, hiking, biking and quad riding possibilities and lots of entertainment for adults and kids right on the lake where we are, whilst the center of our historical town Weert with its shopping, Saturday Market and a multitude of restaurants, pubs and bars is just 3 kilometers away.
We are 30 minutes from Eindhoven airport, 40 minutes from Maastricht airport. Dusseldorf (Germany) airport and Luik/Liege (Belgium) are about an hour. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is about 75 minutes away.
You will get a lot of inspiration on our page “Off site activities”
- The Living Room is a large cozy relaxing space for 22. It includes a Bose TV and Soundsystem
- Indoor Dining facilities:
- 3 fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and all the cooking utensils you need.
- Large dining hall for 22
- Outdoor dining facilities
- Robust BBQ
- Large dining table for 22
- Seven spacious bedrooms (some with en-suite bathrooms or sun terraces)
- All newly refurbished
- Very comfortable high quality new beds
- Work/dining tables and TV
- Bedlinen and towels are included. NEW for reservations made after August 1th: we add an extra large bath towel on top of the 2 towels provided.
- WIFI is good and free
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- NEW In addition to the 5 airconditioned rooms we offer, we just bought 10 excellent fans so every room and even the terrace can be fanned in case of extreme heat.