on site activities & entertainment
Large Indoor Pool, sized 11 x 5 x 1.30 m
- With restroom, dressing room and shower room
- Open the large sliding doors along the entire length of the pool in summer for shade and direct access to the sunny terraces
- A Sonos sound system allows you to play your own music in the swimming pool and on the terrace via an internet connection to your phone.
A Professional Private Tennis Court
- Artificial new turf
- Excellent smooth surface to try out your rollerskates or Segway!
A 6000 square meter meadow to play games, organize sports events or to just enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Cross trainer
- Shooting competitions. Shooting range only available by request. Conditions apply.
- 65 inch B&O screen TV
- top of the line B&O 5-point sound system
- 140 Watt per speaker and 280 Watt subwoofer!
Walled Court and Gardens
- With a scent and flower picking garden with benches to enjoy a warm summer’s day
- Organize a picnic during warm days
Fire table, outdoor heaters, and bonfires: conditions apply
- Perfect for colder evenings
- Marshmallow roasting
A robust BBQ set
- Gas provided
A bootcamp not only is a great way to work on your fitness. This bootcamp also shows our beautiful area. A boxing instruction is also great for women who want to learn how to defend themselves from attacks. No boxer survives the first round without excellent defence! You can book directly with MovementProtraining@gmail.comThey can adjust to any level of fitness. You do not need to go anywhere: this group activity starts right at our doorstep.
A short walk for children and their (grand) parents
This is a short walk of no more than 3 km around the IJzeren Man Lake showcasing all the local children’s delights: a petting zoo, the Forest of the Six Senses, the climbing forest, anindoor play garden and a drink or children’s meal at the Sluys Restaurant .
Guide price only: €75,-
Weert is regularly voted the greenest region in the world. It is surround by national parks and Villa Kempen Broek is located right at the entrance of the Border Crossing Park Kempen-Broek. Hikes may bring you to lakes, forests, dunes, heather, marshes, centuries old farms and farmland and even pre-historic burial sites. We can advise on destination, difficulty, length and duration of your hike, with or without breaks. The 90-minute 7.5 km and the 120-minutes 10 km hikes are the most popular. Our Guide is very experienced and lead more than 500 hikes. You can start right at our doorstep or at a site of your interest. Contact us to set up your introduction to our great natural environment. Price: €10, p.p, minimum of 12 persons Call Frans at +31 6 48963131
You want more info about our popular BBQs with campfire and marshmallows? Price: €35,- p.p minimun 15 persons
Just call Frans at +31 6 48963131